Order By Phone 1.855.533.4685 - Mon-Fri 10:30am to 5:00pm

Warnings on Magnetic products

Our products are not designed or intended for children under the age of 16.

Our products are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any diseases.

Many of our products contain small parts that may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Consult a doctor immediately if this occurs.

Neodymium Magnets

Magnets sticking together or becoming attached to a metallic object inside the human body can cause serious or fatal injury.
Magnets should never be put in the mouth, ears, nose, or any other bodily orifice.
Seek immediate medical help if the magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Magnets should never be left unattended when children are present, always store your magnets in a secure location.

Strong magnets can damage or destroy some electronic devices. Therefore, it should never be put close to or directly in contact with electronic products. Strong magnets can even damage electronic medical devices. Magnets should never be handled, used by, or brought near anyone with a pacemaker or other electronic medical device.Strong magnets can also damage or destroy information stored magnetically. Some examples of these are: credit card strips, floppy disks and hard disks. Therefore magnets should not be put close to or directly in contact with any type of magnetically stored data.

 

Hot Products

Loading...