- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
RGB LED Puck Light
Wanna step up your decorative game? With this remote controlled RGB LED puck light from LED Strip Canada, you can illuminate your, shelves, vases, garden, patio decorations or any similar object you can think of. With 10 super bright LEDs, it’s the LED candle’s bigger, more refined cousin; slicker and so radiant you shouldn’t dare staring at it!
For any quantity of LED Puck Lights you order, you receive only 1 remote, which can control all your pucks. This is to make sure that we provide you with the best possible price (note that the price drops considerably as soon as you order 2+). If needed, you can buy extra remotes for LED pucks here.
With the battery compartment tightly screwed down, this LED puck light is spill proof. Note that these puck lights are not submersible and shouldn't be used under water. Spill proof means that they can be used outdoors and left under the rain but water will get in and may damaged them if submerged. It is possible to make them submersible by sealing the battery compartment with silicone.
It is controlled with a 24 key IR remote which lets you manage the colors (16 individual solid colors, including white) and brightness. You can also use one of the many light changing modes (Flash/Strobe/Fade-change/RGB Smooth-change) to create any type of mood. While you can control all your pucks with one single remote, note that the colors might not all change in sync when using one of the color changing modes.
In order to make sure the sealing gasket doesn't get damaged, do not screw in the battery compartment too tight. Stop as soon as you feel a resistance.
A few notes:
- • The LED puck lights require 3 x AAA batteries, which are not included
- • 7cm circumference, 3cm high
- • Lasts approximately 7 hours under regular use
- • The remote is IR (infrared), meaning you have to point at the puck for it to properly receive the signal.
- • The remote has a range of about 10m
- • Although this remote looks extremely similar to the IR24 remote used in RGB LED Strip kits, it isn’t set on the same frequency and so it isn’t compatible with controllers for strips.
- • We strongly suggest buying more than 1 remote in order to have a backup because the pucks can’t be controlled otherwise. There is no button control directly on the puck.