- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
24V DC iP67 Indoor / Outdoor Class 2 LED Driver 24W
In need of a highly reliable and affordable hard wired 24V Power Supply that you can safely put outdoors? This line of Class 2, 24V Indoor/Outdoor LED Drivers from LED Montreal is exactly what you're looking for! With its robust cover and waterproof connections and cables, it is your best option to power any LED Strip kit that you want to place on your patio, gazebo, RV, trailer, cottage or anything outside!. It also includes an installation bracket on each side to allow screwing it to a wall for a sturdier installation.
The iP67 24V power supply provides a constant Voltage of 24V DC and feature two distinct ports for input and output: the 120V AC input (black wire) has 3 wire connections: one for the live wire (black), one for the neutral wire (white) and one for the ground (green). The 24V DC output (white wire) features 2 connections: one positive (red) and one negative (black).
Compliant with worldwide safety regulations for lighting, it is certified to Canadian Standards and is compliant to the strictest Electrical Safety Codes.
This single output power supply has integrated protection from short circuits, over current and over voltage as well as over temperature. All circuitry of this Class2 LED Driver is concealed inside a fully isolated plastic case that is cooled by free air convection.
- These power supplies are not compatible with AC dimmers. To dim your LEDs with these power supplies, you will have to use a DC dimmer.
- In order to ensure that your LED Driver wil provide you with a lifetime of performance, always make sure that the load given to your power supply does not exceed 80% of its maximum rating. For example, you will want to give a 60W power supply a maximum workload of about 48W.
Hardwired 120V connections being required for this power supply, installation should be made by a qualified professional and in accordance with your local building code.
24V 24W (1A) LED Driver
Input: 100-265VaC 47/63Hz 2.0A
Output: 24Vdc 1A
Max.Output Wattage: 24W
Dimensions 16 cm (18.2 cm including brackets) x 2.9 cm x 2.2 cm
Certification: cETLus Class2