Custom Services for LED Strips and Aluminum Profiles
Every installation is different and may be too unusual for standard accessories. That is when you realize that you require a solution to be adjusted to your needs. Let us do the job for you! Get the lighting you always wanted in the areas you want (such as under cabinets, around electrical appliances) without having to cut and solder your LED strips yourself.
You‘ve read correctly! You will be getting the beauty and precision of a fully customized kit with the ease of installation of a plug and play product.
Many of our products can be customized for you
For basic projects, we will be happy to cut your LED strips to your desired measurements and install bypass wires between your sets of LEDS. Please note that LED strips can be cut at every 3 or 6 LEDS depending on the voltage you choose, therefore we will do our best to come as close as possible to your required measurements. However, if you require very precise lengths of LEDs, we recommend going with LEDs installed in an aluminum profile.
For more sophisticated projects, LED Montreal can build custom LED lighting in Aluminum profiles. Profiles have many advantages over LED strips alone. First, they provide proper heat dissipation for your LED strip as some of our high-output LED strips require to be installed with a proper heat sink. Consult our LED Single Color Buying Guide for more info.
Other than prolonging the life of your LED Strips, the Aluminum Profile also gives a more esthetic look to your strips. As a matter of fact, our Continuous Lighting Profile, when matched with 3014 LED Strips will provide you with a lighting that is free of hot spots (also known as LED dots). In other words, the continuous lighting profile will give you the same sleek and smooth lighting that you would find in traditional neon, but in a warm ambient light. These high tech profiles are ideal when your LED Strip is installed near a reflective surface, such as quartz or glass counter. Want that cool continuous light effect in a multi color Strip? Our 3535 24V RGB LED Strip will give you that cool effect as well.
Aluminum profiles are also an affordable way to install your LED Strips in a corner and have them shine at a 45 degree angle. You can even get a continuous effect in our 45 degree profiles if you use a 3014 LED Strip with 240 LEDs per meter. However, the continuous effect is not yet available in RGB LEDs.
LED Montreal also has a line of outdoor LED Profiles that perfectly match our iP68 outdoor LED Strips.
We have different sizes of Profiles available!
Our aluminum profiles vary is shapes and sizes. While our most popular models are available in 1m or 2m sizes, indoor outdoor profiles come in the size of 8 feet only.
Here is a quick breakdown of our most popular LED Profiles:
• Continuous lighting profiles, surface mounted or recessed: 1m and 2m
• U shape thin*, U shape medium and V shape: 1m and 2m
• Interior/exterior U shape and V shape: 8 ft.
• Note that these models offer a variety of diffusers.
*The U shape thin profile is not recommended for 3014 LEDs
How much does it cost?
LED Montreal makes it simple and affordable to have custom LEDs. You buy it, we build it. Simply put, you buy everything you need on our website and pay a per-bar fee for customization, regardless of the length of each bar or LED strip. Each project starts with a unique set up fee of 20.00$ to which will be added the following charges, depending on the type of work to be performed.
For LED Strips only:
Customization fee includes:
• Cutting your LED strip to your specified length
• Soldering the desired amount of wire or a connector on your LED strip
• Adding heat shrink at each connection for protection
For Strips, customization fees are as follow (parts are not included):
• Single color: 2 wires on one side or connector = $9.95
• Single color (variable white): 3 wires on one side = $10.95
• RGB: 4 wires on one side or connector = $12.95
• RGBW: 5 wires on one side = $13.95
• RGB+CCT (Variable White): 6 wires on one side = $15.95
For LED Profiles:
Customization fee includes:
• Cutting the LED strip
• Cutting the aluminum profile and diffuser
• Installation of your specific length of wire on the LED strip
• Putting the profile and LED together, including installation of the caps and diffuser.
Customization fees are as follow (parts are not included):
• Single color: wires on one side or connector= $21.95
• Single color: wires on both sides or connectors= $31.95
• Single color (variable white): 3 wires on one side = $22.95
• Single color (variable white): 3 wires on both side = $33.95
• RGB: 4 wires on one side or connector = $24.95
• RGB: 4 wires on both sides or connectors = $34.95
• RGBW: 5 wires on one side = $26.95
• RGBW: 5 wires on both sides = $40.95
• RGB+CCT (Variable White): 6 wires on one side = $28.95
• RGB+CCT (Variable White): 6 wires on both side = $44.95
For more information on our customized services and LED products, please contact us at LED Montreal.