- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
8 feet interior and exterior aluminum U shape profile for LED Strip (LUX740)
It’s finally here: an aluminum profile for LED strips that can be used indoors or outdoors, and where you can either fit an iP20, an iP65 or certain iP67 Strips. The 8 feet interior and exterior aluminium profile for LED Strip from LED Montreal gives a finished and classy look to your LED strip installation and can be held in place with the optional aluminum clips or with our sturdy 2 sided tape. Give your project the professional touch by adding matching end caps to your profile for only a few dollars.
To ensure that you really get the look that you want, we have a selection of three diffusers to choose from:
- Clear: the Clear diffuser has the advantage of rendering 98% of the LED Strip’s light while protecting your Ip20 Strip from dust and dirt. The Clear diffuser also gives a finished look to your profile.
- Frosted: The frosted diffuser will render 85% of your LED strips’ light and make the LED chips more discreet while your Strip is turned off. You will still see LED pixels when you turn your Strip on.
- Opaline: Looking for a cost effective, no-dot, continuous effect from a Strip with 120 or more LEDs per meter? The Opaline diffuser is what you are looking for! The Opaline diffuser will totally hide your strip when it’s turned off and render 55% of your Strip’s total light when it’s turned on. Note that this lens will affect the CCT of your Strip by about -215K
- Premium: The name speaks for itself! The Premium is the true professional’s choice! This diffuser provides an amazing light output of 73% (a mere loss of 27%) while only affecting the CCT of your Strip by only -30K. It’s the perfect match for our high CRI LED series as it will provide you with a uniform, dot free light effect. We recommend using our either the CRI 90 + COB LED series (also available in RGB), the 2216 – 300 LED/m, CRI 90+ Strip or the 180 LED/m 3528 Strip with a CRI of 95 + to obtain a perfect lighting with this diffuser. This diffuser is also great for our 2835 High Output LED Strip. You will not get a continuous lighting effect with Strips at 120 LED/m with the Premium Diffuser.
Made in Canada, the 8 feet interior and exterior aluminum profile for LED Strip available at LED Montreal can be used outdoors year round when matched with our weatherproof iP67 Strips and outdoor drivers.
Please note that the RGB+W in iP67 will not fit in the LUX740.
Note that it is possible to have your profile bar custom made by our team of experts, to fit the needs of your project. For more information, please visit our Custom Services page.
Important notice. Courier companies now charge handling surcharges (on average, between $25 to $75) for all packages measuring over 2m.
If your project requires complete 8 feet bars, we offer an in-store pick up option, as well you can use your own carrier or you can choose to pay the surcharge. Simply select the option that best suits you from the drop-down menu.
You can also purchase 4 feet bars if you want reduced shipping fees.
LED Montreal also offers a full range of custom services, for any questions or special requests please do not hesitate to contact us.