- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
8 feet interior and exterior 45 degree aluminum profile for LED Strip (LUX2200)
Here is a 45 degree aluminum profile for LED strips that can be used indoors or outdoors, and where you can either fit an iP20, an iP65 or an iP68 Strip. The 45 degree angle gives a better distribution of the LED lighting with a broader radius, and permits to effectively dissipate the emitted heat.
The 8 feet interior and exterior 45 degree aluminium profile for LED Strip from LED Montreal gives a finished and classy look to your LED Strip installation and can be held in place with the optional aluminum clips or with our sturdy 2 sided tape. Give your project the professional touch by adding matching end caps to your profile for only a few dollars.
To ensure that you really get the look that you want, we have a selection of three circular diffusers to choose from.
- Frosted: The frosted diffuser will render 85% of your LED strips’ light and hide the LED chips while your Strip is turned off. You will still see LED pixels when you turn your Strip on.
- Premium: The name speaks for itself! The Premium is the true professional’s choice! This diffuser provides an amazing light output of 73% (a mere loss of 27%) while only affecting the CCT of your Strip by only -30K. It’s the perfect match for our high CRI LED series as it will provide you with a uniform, dot free light effect. We recommend using our either the CRI 90 + COB LED series (also available in RGB), the 2216 – 300 LED/m, CRI 90+ Strip or the 180 LED/m 3528 Strip with a CRI of 95 + to obtain a perfect lighting with this diffuser. This diffuser is also great for our 2835 High Output LED Strip. You will not get a continuous lighting effect with Strips at 120 LED/m with the Premium Diffuser.
Made in Canada, the 8 feet interior and exterior 45 degree aluminum profile for LED Strip available at LED Montreal can be used outdoors year round when matched with our weatherproof iP68 Strips and outdoor drivers.
Note that it is possible to have your profile bar custom made to fit the needs of your project. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Important notice. Courier companies now charge handling surcharges (on average, between $25 to $75) for all packages measuring over 2m.
If your project requires complete 8 feet bars, we offer an in-store pick up option, as well you can use your own carrier or you can choose to pay the surcharge. Simply select the option that best suits you from the drop-down menu.
LED Montreal also offers a full range of custom services, for any questions or special requests please do not hesitate to contact us.