- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
WiFi RGB+W LED Bulb BR30 E26 10W
Dimensions: 95mm diameter X 130mm length
LED Chip Brand: BAZZ
LED Consumption: 10W
Good replacement for: 65W halogen
Dimmable: Yes (10%-100%) With application only
Input Voltage: E26: 120V
Beam Angle: 109°
CCT: Warm White: 2700K to Cool White: 5000K
Working Temperature: -20~40°
Life (Hours): 15 000
Compatible: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Bazz Smart Home
cUL us Certified
· Internet connection with a WIFI network.
· Strong WIFI signal.
· 2.4 GHz wireless frequency.
· Password protected WIFI network for security reason (password must contain only letters and numbers and should not be too long).
DOWNLOAD FREE APP
Don’t have the APP? Download the APP. Search for "Bazz Smart Home" to download in APP Store or Google Play.The free app "Bazz Smart Home" is compatible with mobile devices IOS 8.0 and above and Android 4.0 and above.
REGISTER AND LOGINS
Open "Bazz Smart Home" app, select "Register" to create an account. Select the right country code, enter your email or mobile number and then setpassword. You can also register through othercommunication apps which are on the bottom ofthe page, such as Facebook.
1. If you register by email, you will not receive a verification code. Simply enter your password to log in.
2. If you register by phone number, you will receive a verification code before setting password.
3. It is recommended to register by email or mobile number if you need to use Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control.
QUICKSTAR - PAIRING
1. Confirm the device is powered on.
2. Confirm the device, smartphone and router are as close to each other as possible.
3. Confirm the phone is connected to the WIFI router and to the internet.
2- Pairing steps:
1. Open your app, tap the icon "+" on the top right corner of "Devices" page, select the type of device you want to add.
2. Press the ON/OFF button of the light fixture you install the bulb on slowly 3 times until the bulb flashes rapidly.
3. Choose the WIFI network and enter the correct password, then tap "Confirm".
If you have trouble pairing the device with EZ mode, you can switch to AP mode.
1. Press the ON/OFF button again for 6 seconds, the bulb will flash slowly. The device is in AP mode.
2. Select the AP mode in the application.
GO INTO SETTINGS FOR MORE OPTIONS
1. Customize Scenes: scenes setting.
2. Share Device: allow others to control the device by sharing device.
3. Push notification.
Please read all informations carefully before installation.
· For any questions or troubleshooting please visit: www.bazzsmarthome.com.
· This product is designed for indoor use only.
· This device is not intended for use with emergency exit luminaires.
· Suitable for damp locations.
· Not for use in totally enclosed luminaires.