- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
10 meter RGB LED strip Bundle: 2 x RGB LED Strip
This 10 meter RGB LED strip bundle is perfect for elaborate LED lighting projects. You get 2 - 5 meter long LED strips, a supercharged 12V 6A power supply and a 24 key remote. The included 12V 6A power supply is strong enough to illuminate 10 meters of LED strip! The 10m LED Strip bundle includes 2-5m 150 LED strips, simply connect them together to make a 10 meter strip.
This 10 meter LED strip bundle is one of our most popular bundles. From under cabinet lighting LED lighting projects to the perfect basement bar for your mancave, this 10 meter LED Strip kit is long enough and bright enough for most applications.
Specifications for the 10 meter RGB LED strip bundle:
- Spill resistant* with 3M adhesive tape
- Suitable for indoor (-10 to 40 ° C)
- 2x5 meter 30 LEDs per meter, totaling 300 LED lights
- LED Type: 5050 SMD (3 times brighter than standard LEDs 3528)
- Luminous intensity (mcd): Red / Green / Blue: 650/1000/400
- Includes a multi-function 24 keys remote with different light patterns and color selections
- 16 colors, you can also adjust the brightness
- 4 automatic color changing mode: Flash / Strobe / Fade-change / RGB Smooth Change
*Please note that this product is spill proof but not water proof, make sure not to expose it to running water.
The 10 meter RGB LED strip bundle includes:
2-5 meter 150 LEDs 5050 Super RGB Flash SMD LED.
1-LED Control Box/Receiver
1-12V 5A Power supply
Use of Adhesive Tape
If you're planning on installing your LED strip sideways or upside down, we strongly suggest using extra adhesive such as the Double Sided 3M 9495LE Tape for LED Strips
For porous surfaces, outdoor usage, wet and marine environments or usage with IP 68 strips, we suggest using the Double Sided 3M Acrylic Tape for LED Strips
WARNING: Do not use the Double Sided 3M Acrylic Tape on 3014 LED Strips or for more than 4 consecutive hours at full intensity (or commercially used) 5050 Led Strips, as there could be a risk of damage to the LED strip.
To make a 10 meter strip, simply connect the second strip at the end of the first one.