- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
24V 5 RF Multi Zone Single Color 3528 120 LED/m LED Strip kit
The basic kit comes with a 5m 120 LED/m Single Color Strip + 1 Multi Zone remote + 1 Multi Zone controller + 1 power supply. Multiple Strips are displayed to illustrate that you can control several units with one remote. You can customize your kit using the drop down menus above.
The most advanced, best solution for your in-house lighting is here! The RF Multi Zone Single Color LED Strips Kit from LED Montreal allows you to operate all your single color LED strips with only one RF remote. This is the best money-saving, eco-friendly, reliable and simple option there is to control your whole lighting system while being able to keep that look from traditional lighting that you love so much!
The Epistar Single Color 5 Meter 3528 120 LED/m Strip kit allows you to create a continuous 16 feet long super bright LED lighting that is controlled by a unique RF dimmer. The LEDs contained in each of the 120 chips per meter (600 LEDs per Strip) found on this Strip produce a brightness of up to 850 lumens per meter.
The Epistar Single Color 5 Meter 3528 LED Strip kit was designed to perform with the provided parts, including the high capacity controller. Do not try to replace the controller or the power supply with generic parts as it may damage your Strip.
Ideal to really light up under your kitchen cabinets or to enhance any store display, the Epistar Single Color 5 Meter 3528 LED Strip kit features self adhesive iP65 splash proof silicone-covered strips. You can select the the color temperature in the drop down menu (Warm White: 3000K, Natural White: 4500K or Cool White 6000K).
It is highly recommended to use this LED Strip with a proper heat sink. Most commonly used heat sink are aluminum profiles as they also protect your uncoated strip from dust while ensuring that your LED Strip perform at its best for the longest time.
One simple remote to control everything.
The Multi Zone RF remote operates on 2.4 GHz frequency, giving it a range of at least 20 meters and the RF signal doesn’t require you to point at the controller. The center touchpad gives you control over the brightness of your lighting (up-down). You can also assign an unlimited amount of RF single color strips to whichever one of the 4 available zones.
Want the light to turn on automatically when someone's around? Use the PIR Motion Detector with your LED Strip bundle, it's a super effective add-on piece!
The 4 Zone set up is just awesome and so convenient!
A few examples:
• Control the lighting in your kitchen on Zone 1, your bedroom on Zone 2, your living room on Zone 3 and your recreation room on Zone 4.
• Divide a room in two zones and control one side with Zone 1 and the other side using Zone 2.
• Alternatively, you could set up the whole house on a single zone and have all your strips turn on and off in sync... that’s how powerful and versatile this kit is!
Adding on to a Zone is easy!
For a new product or a product that has never been linked before:
- Disconnect the power supply from the controller (for LED Strips) to switch off the light(s) you want to program.
- Turn the light back on and within 3 seconds; press the ON (│) button of the zone you want to assign (1 to 4) on the remote control.
- The light will slowly flash 3 times to indicate that it was successfully linked.
You can repeat this procedure for each light product you want to add to your Zone.
Change a light from one zone to another.
If the light you want to add to a zone was previously assigned to a different one, you will first need to unlink that light.
- Identify which zone the light is currently assigned to.
- Disconnect the power supply to turn off the light(s) you want to program.
- Power the light back on and within 3 seconds; press the ON button of the previously assigned zone 5 times quickly.
- You can then proceed and program your light according to the add-on procedure outlined above.
For extensive instructions on how to install your Multi-Zone setup, VISIT THIS PAGE.
Your power sources.
Please note that although you can sync and control an unlimited amount of LED Strips in each Zone, make sure that you have a power outlet available for each 5m of 3528 LED Strip within the same zone.
iP20 or iP65 Strip with 3M adhesive
Suitable for indoor usage
Dimensions: 5 meter long, 8mm wide and 5mm thick
5 meter strip, 120 LEDs per meter, 600 LEDs in total
Required Power: 24V, 9.6W/m
Recommended Power: 24V, 12W/m
Can be cut every 6 LED (20 cm)
LED type: 3528 SMD
Lighting angle: 120 degrees
Luminous intensity: 850 lm/m
Available Colors: Warm White (3000k), Natural White (4500k), Cool White (6000k)
As always, our team of experts is available should you have any questions or require assistance putting your project together.