- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
12” Bi-Color LED Ring Vlogging Kit MOBIRL12 (Mobifoto)
Professional design with 12 inch USB powered ring light with 162 high power LEDs for even lighting of your subject with great power. The LED 162 is designed for use with today’s smartphones in portrait or landscape mode. It consists of 81 Daylight LED’s and 81 Tungsten LED’s, which can both be adjusted for intensity from 100% down to 10%. This kit also includes a reverse-folding 4-section light stand for easy mounting, as well as a mini ball head to mount your ring light to get the perfect lighting angle. It also comes with a flexible smartphone mount with capabilities to mount it in portrait or landscape mode.
• 162 powerful LED lights: Daylight LED’s: 81 / Tungsten LED’s: 81
• Dimmable for precise output
• Runs cool for close up use
• Produces a soft, directional light
• Great for unique lighting effects, macro and its signature catch lights
• Color correct for perfect skin tones
• Comes with a padded carry case, light stand, mini ball head and smartphone mount
• Light: 162 high powered LED’s
• Color Temperature: Three-step light control of 3000°K / 5600°K / 6000°K
• Color Rendering Index (CRI): > 80
• Power Source: USB input
• Dimensions: Outer: 11.8” / Inner: 9”
• Light Stand: Reverse-folding 4-section stand
• Accessories: Flexible stick with smartphone adapter, mini ball head and carry case
• Product design and specifications subject to change without notice.
LIGHT STAND INSTALLATION:
1. Loosen the Lock Knob on the light stand to expand the leg braces. Spread the legs
out and then lock the Lock Knob to secure.
2. To raise the light stand to your desired height, loosen respective lock knobs on each
light stand section and raise each one until you have reached your desired height. Make sure to tighten the lock knobs.
3. Attach the mini ball head to the 1/4”-20 threaded screw mount of the light stand.
4. Take the LED-162 and screw it on the mini ball head.
5. Tighten the lock knob on the ball head to ensure that it is securely mounted before releasing the ring light
MOUNTING EQUIPMENT TO THE LED:
Your LED ring is able to tilt up to 360° when the ball head is attached, allowing you to produce various lighting effects.
1. Take the Flexible Smartphone Adapter and screw it to the 1/4”-20 receptacle located inside of the ring light.
2. Once secure, insert your smartphone by stretching the spring-loaded mount and inserting the smartphone into the mount. When you release the mount, it will tightly clamp your smartphone, keeping it secure.
3. To change the orientation from portrait to landscape, rotate the mount to the desired orientation.
4. You may bend the flexible mount so that it may extend in front of your ring light. You may also bend it to any desired angle, and it will hold its position.
5. To remove your smartphone, simply stretch the ends of the smartphone mount to release the smartphone. The smartphone adapter can hold smartphones from 2.5 - 3.3 inches wide.
POWERING ON, AND USING THE UNIT:
1. Connect the ring light to a USB charger
or power bank (not included).
2. Press and hold the Power button on the remote.
3. Adjust output intensity by pressing the or buttons
4. Change the color temperature by pressing the Color Temperature Switch button M. You can switch between Daylight, Tungsten or a combination of both. The ring light has a 3-step light control of 3000°K / 5600°K / 6000°K.