- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
5 in 1 RF Multi Zone Remote and Controller LED Strips (8 Zones)
You can now control Multicolor and Single Color LEDs using a single remote with the 8 zones - 5 in 1 RF Multi Zone Remote and Controller for LED Strips. Simply select the type of LED you wish to control (RGB, RGB+W, CCT Adjustable, Single Color Dimming or even RGB+CCT) using the “switch” key on the controller.
This versatile system allows you to divide your set up in up to 8 individual zones that will all be controlled by the same remote. You can add an unlimited amount of controllers per zone. All the controllers on the same zone will act together in perfect synchronization, allowing you to build long set ups or have a set of strips on each part of the room that act as one set up without having to wire them together ! Note that a zone must be composed of Strips of the same type only.
There are 3 ways to control your 5 in 1 controller: you can use the standard remote control, the sleek wall panel or through your smart phone with the Wi-Fi hub.
The 5 in 1 controller operates on 2.4 GHz frequency, giving its various remotes a range of up to 30 meters and features numerous functions. The center touchpad gives you the possibility of choosing directly a lighting color for RGB and RGB+W strips (press and hold the W button of the Zone to get the color White). Another small touchpad gives you control over the brightness of the lighting for all type of Strips. Use the CCT touchpad to change the shade of white when using a CCT Adjustable LED Strip. You can also select among different automatic light changing modes and even control the speed of the changes!
This controller is compatible with both 12V and 24V equipment.
The 8 Zone set up is the coolest thing ever!
A few examples:
- Control the lighting in your kitchen on Zone 1, your bedroom on Zone 2, your living room on Zone 3 and your recreation room on Zone 4 and so on.
- Divide a room in two zones and control a side of the room with Zone 1 and the other side of the same room using Zone 2.
- Alternatively, you could set up the whole house on a single zone and have all your strips change color in sync.
- You could also cut a LED strip in 2, plug in a different controller for each part and control the 2 pieces separately on 2 different zones. Note that if you do so, you’ll need an extra power supply.
Adding on to a Zone is easy!
For a new product or a product that has never been linked before:
1. Disconnect the power supply from the controller to turn off the light(s) you want to program.
2. Turn the light back on and within 3 seconds; press 3 times on the ON (│) button of the zone you want to assign (1 to 8) on the remote control.
3. The light will slowly flash 3 times to indicate that it was successfully linked.
You can repeat this procedure for each light product you want to add to your Zone.
Change a light from one zone to another.
If the light you want to add to a zone was previously assigned to a different one, you will first need to unlink that light.
1. Identify which zone the light is currently assigned to.
2. Disconnect the power supply to turn off the light(s) you want to program.
3. Power the light back on and within 3 seconds; press the ON button of the previously assigned zone 5 times quickly.
You can then proceed and program your light according to the add-on procedure outlined above. For extensive instructions on how to install your Multi-Zone setup, VISIT THIS PAGE.
*** Unsure if this controller and remote will best suit your needs? Visit our RGB Controllers and Remotes Buyer's Guide and Single Color LED Strip Buyer's Guide to compare specifications from all of LED Montreal’s vast selection of RGB Controllers and remotes and make an informed decision.
As always, our team of experts is available should you have any question or require assistance putting your project together.
RF Remote: FUT089