- — Visa and MasterCard
- — PayPal
- — Buy in store
- — Create a quotation and pay later
- — Professional grade
- — Canadian and American Certifications
- — Items in stock, orders ship out quickly
- — Buy in store or online
- — Custom project support
4 Zone RF Remote Single Color or CCT Variable White (FUT007)
Always wanted to operate your Single Color or CCT Variable White LED Strips from the same remote? This remote control is the answer!
How does this work? Your remote-control features 4 different zones. Each Zone can be assigned to a specific type of LED (Single Color or CCT Variable White), using the correct controller. You will find the list of controllers in the spec section at the end of the page. Every Zone that you want to use will need at least one controller. You can use several controllers per Zone and not all Zones need to be active for your system to work.
All the controllers on the same Zone need to be of the same type and will all respond to the same command. For example: If you decide to add a single controller to Zone 1, all other controllers on this Zone will have to be single color. When you adjust the brightness on Zone 1, all Strips and controllers linked to this Zone will adjust at the same brightness. The Strips on the other Zones will not be affected.
Your remote control uses 2.4GHz radio frequencies to achieve an amazing 30m of range through walls and floors. This means that you can hide your controller in your TV stand and still be able to control your LED Strips.
There are 2 main control components to your remote:
- Brightness Dimming: This feature is available with all types of LED Strips, when you wish to lower the intensity of your LED Strip.
- Color temperature: used with Adjustable White Strips. Gives you the possibility of going from Warm White to Cool White.
Adding on to a Zone is easy!
For a new product or a product that has never been linked before:
- Disconnect the power supply from the controller to switch off the light(s) you want to program.
- Turn the light back on and within 3 seconds; press three times on the ON (│) button of the zone you want to assign (1 to 4) on the remote control.
- The light will slowly flash 3 times to indicate that it was successfully linked.
You can repeat this procedure for each controller that you want to add to your Zone.
Change a light from one zone to another.
If the light you want to add to a zone was previously assigned to a different one, you will first need to unlink that light.
- Identify which zone the light is currently assigned to.
- Disconnect the power supply to turn off the light(s) you want to program.
- Power the light back on and within 3 seconds; press the ON button of the previously assigned zone 5 times quickly.
You can then proceed and program your light according to the add-on procedure outlined above.
Voltage: 3V (2 x AAA batteries)
Transmission Frequency : 2.4GH
Control Distance: 30m
Dimensions: 110mm x 53mm x 21.5mm
Compatible with the following Controllers:
CCT Variable White: FUT035
Single Color: FUT036
WIFI all in one Controller: WL5
All these controllers will work with 12V-24V LED Strips